[wxsig] T-238+ modem setup

Butch Seaman butchseaman at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:38:30 UTC 2007

I am having a problem getting my modem set-up in the following ways....

1.  I am having a problem locating the correct Log. and Lat.   I can't seem to find a web site to get this info... I tried http://www.acme.com/mapper/ but that is not seem to working out as far as giving the format I need ...

2. When I go into the modem set-up and enter just some random numbers for the log and lat setting I do not go to the next screens for setup as stated in the "position string and modem setup"
screens I don't get are Modem Mode, or to enter my call sing

I am in need of some help...

Butch Seaman