[wxsig] Lost Wind Direction

William Beals will at beals5.com
Thu Apr 26 03:50:36 UTC 2007

Bruce:

Not sure what is going on with the email formatting, tough to read, but
legible.

In the text below were a series of questions.  Based on what you are saying
though, I suspect you have an older version of the firmware. I had to read
my own release notes to see it, but versions of the code older than 1.15.7
have a bug that does appear to match what you are saying.  If you don't have
the latest version (1.15.8), that would be a good start.  If you go to
http://www.beals5.com/wx, select "latest downloads" and download the 1.15.8
object code file, that will get you the latest download.  If you do not have
it yet, download the mon08.exe file.  HEED THE ADVICE, please do not try to
run it in a windows window, it will not work.