[wxsig] RE: t238 (no +)

John Bennett jabennett at insightbb.com
Sat Apr 28 01:08:47 UTC 2007

You are correct on your observations. The weather station is in the Peet
mode which is feeding the wxnhostd server. The wxnhostd server parses,
processes and stores the data in a backend database server. A separate
daemon, wxnaprd, pulls the data from the database, re-assembles the
packet and sends it out. The wxnaprd daemon is also responsible for
receiving and storing the data in the database as well. Since the Peet
u2k driver is used, that is how it is flagged in the database.

73, John