[wxsig] Screw Sizes

Kent Ochs kentochs at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 30 22:57:25 UTC 2007

John,

 I hope you had an enjoyable holiday.   I must admit, the response from the group concerning the actual size of the screws was more than I ever expected.  It is good to know everyone out there is willing to pitch in.  Thanks to everyone who replied to my posting.

My inquiry was not due to a shortage of screws, but was the result of a mistake on my part when I tightened one of the spacers just a little too much, breaking the threaded portion.  Since I was in the process of ordering a cabinet and some associated hardware for the unit, I was going to order a replacement spacer at the same time.  Much to my surprise, I could not find anything sized 6-60, as listed on page 3 of the T-238+ Assembly Manual Rev 3 dated March 2006.

Now that we know the screw and spacer size is 2-56, we can all move on to more important things in life:-)

Again, thanks everyone and best wishes in the new year.

Kent