[wxsig] Humidity and Pressure Sensor Support

John Vause jdv at iglou.com
Sun Feb 11 17:19:23 UTC 2007

Can someone has the TAI8570 pressure sensor working with the T238 and
original Dallas wind sensor (wind dir/speed) and rain gauge please email
me how they did it.

I've upgraded my T238 to 1.15.8R firmware but it doesn't detect the
TAI8570.

Thanks.
Clay Cottingham wrote:
> Phil -
>
> I have the 8570 running and, as you said, had to re-wire it to make it work.
> Thanks!
>
> The spec sheet on it states that it has calibration data that needs to be
> downloaded to the host and used to calculate true pressure. I notice that it
> is reading 1.87 inches low compared to the local airport. Are you having to
> correct for yours?
>
> Thanks,
> Clay

* John Vause  KF4ERV  jdv at iglou_dot_com                *
* NOTE: email address altered for benefit of Spambots *
* My favorite law: The Law of Unintended Consequences *
*                         - John Vause                *