[wxsig] X1W-2 Fan

Rasputin Novgorod priapulus at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 16:28:04 UTC 2007

The fan is installed in X1W-2 Humidty/Temperature Kit,
but the strange thing to me is that the control for the fan
is located on the X1W-1 indoor barometer board, so you have
to string more wires to connect them.

1) I wondered about moving the fan controller to the fan
baord, but then I suppose you have to string extra wires
to provide power for the fan.

2) Instead, I was thinking of getting some photo-cells to
power the fan. When the sun is shining and you need a fan,
the fan would get power from the sun (photocells) and
start up.  I'm unsure how many cells I'd need, or about
regulation. Any thoughts?

TV dinner still cooling?