[wxsig] New Humidity Kit

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Sat Feb 17 04:39:02 UTC 2007

It's my fault that the sheet of paper stuffed in the bag gave the link for
the rev1 instrucionts.  I guess I noticed the error somewhere along the
way and printed up new sheets, but laid them on top of the stock, got
interrupted or had a senor moment.  So when I came back later to get a
kit, I just assumed I had over printed the sheets and didn't remember that
I needed to swap out the sheets.  I fixed the 4 remaining kits.

If you have a photo, send it to John Bennett, N4XI and he can add it to
the instructions.

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 wn0x at earthlink.net wrote:

> Yep, thats the link.  The pictures depicting DS2438 placement are of the old board.  U3 is now U5 on the new board.
>
> It would be helpful if a picture of the completed component layout WITHOUT the fan in place would be helpful.
>
> I would be glad to supply a picture.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rich - wn0x

John, W9DDD