[wxsig] For any 6808 code developers out there

William Beals will at beals5.com
Mon Feb 19 04:55:13 UTC 2007

Folks:

I've been having bigger and bigger problems communicating with my T238
micros as I've been getting newer laptops and trying to use a USB-UART
adapter.  Communications went from 100% reliable the "correct" way (a
hard-wired UART) to mostly OK on my old laptop to nearly useless on a very
recently purchased computer.  On a lark I decided to go get the very latest
version of the WinIDE from P&E, version 1.22.  It turns out they must have
fixed something since 1.20 as the communications is now 100% reliable again!

If you are doing any development and are having commumications problems, do
get the latest version.

This email sent using 100% recycled Electrons
(Minimum 30% post-consumer content)