[wxsig] BP sensor sensivity to heat.

William Beals will at beals5.com
Fri Feb 23 04:27:47 UTC 2007

Rich:

The routines I implemented do take temperature into account.  The formula is
hmval=(((hmvad/hmvcc)-0.16)/0.0062)/(1.0546-0.00216*hmtmp)
Where hmvad is the analog output, hmvcc is the sensors VCC, and hmtmp is the
sensors temperature.
That came straight from the datasheet.

Having said that, I do assume that the humidity sensors temperature is the
same as the DS2438s.  Any chance that you are heating one sensor a lot more
than the other with the regulator?