[wxsig] X1W-1 i-button clock

William Beals will at beals5.com
Sat Feb 24 02:18:45 UTC 2007

Rasputin, Mike, and Joe:

Rasputin: That is the correct part number, so it should have the correct ID.

Mike:  I did disable the re-reading of the clock at midnight local time, but
still do read it on power-up.

Joe: You may be right.  I set my DS1994 several years ago and do remember it
being pretty tricky to set up.  I used the windows-based TMEX tools on my PC
to program the time and there were some thing that were tricky if I remember
correctly.

Rasputin:  Give the reprogramming a try, if that doesn't work let us know
and I'll see if there is some other debug stuff to try.