[wxsig] wind sensor prob

wn0x at earthlink.net wn0x at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 28 23:04:53 UTC 2007

John,

I noticed that my error rate dropped to almost nothing once I supplied 5 volts to my X1W Humidity/Temp sensor and used it for temperature.

Will,  Do you think there would be any value to removing the Temp sensor from the weather head unit if not used?  Does it draw power even if not queried for temperature?

Rich wn0x/ap006