[wxsig] b4 I buy?

John Yost k3yjp at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 03:15:56 UTC 2007

I'm ready to jump into this automated wx stuff.

But, I'm a little confused as to what I need to get
started. Just the T-238+ and the Weather Instrument
Kit.

Or, is there more I need?  Of course, I know I need
some hookup wire and misc items, I'm talking about any
of the other kits.

The XYL also wondered why I would want to "buy a kit"
instead of the pre-made sensors the aagelectronica
sells.
I told her for the fun of building it and that the
T-238 also provides the display without the need for a
computer.

Any suggestions are really appreciated.

73's

john