[wxsig] b4 I buy?

William Beals will at beals5.com
Sat Jan 13 02:47:34 UTC 2007

John:

Rich is right on the temperature sensor.  In addition to his suggestion,
there are plans on the T238 website (http://www.beals5/com/wx) that have an
even more home-brew solution.

As to justifying the T238, another one you can throw into the computer
argument is that a computer running 24/7 probably will use up about $5/mo in
electricty alone!  I'd also hope that I can credibly claim that the T238 is
a lot more reliable than a PC too.