[wxsig] b4 I buy?

Brian Short k7on at cox.net
Sat Jan 13 12:34:27 UTC 2007

On Jan 12, 2007, at 7:47 PM, William Beals wrote:
> As to justifying the T238, another one you can throw into the computer
> argument is that a computer running 24/7 probably will use up about
> $5/mo in
> electricty alone!  I'd also hope that I can credibly claim that the
> T238 is
> a lot more reliable than a PC too.

I just purchased the TAPR kit and AAG sensors.  I won't be able to
assemble them until I get a soldering station unpacked. (My email
and other addresses will change soon.)

I hope to get my T238+ up and running out in the desert in a fairly
remote location.  I will probably have a few questions once I get
moved there in the coming weeks.

I found a great book, too!   "Weather Toys" by Tim Bitson.
--
Brian --> http://members.cox.net/k7on/