[wxsig] b4 I buy?

William Beals will at beals5.com
Sat Jan 13 18:25:22 UTC 2007

Brian:

Cool!  Let us know how it goes!

From: wxsig-bounces at lists.tapr.org [mailto:wxsig-bounces at lists.tapr.org] On
Behalf Of Brian Short
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 5:34 AM
To: TAPR Weather Station SIG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [wxsig] b4 I buy?

On Jan 12, 2007, at 7:47 PM, William Beals wrote:
> As to justifying the T238, another one you can throw into the computer
> argument is that a computer running 24/7 probably will use up about
> $5/mo in electricty alone!  I'd also hope that I can credibly claim
> that the
> T238 is
> a lot more reliable than a PC too.

I just purchased the TAPR kit and AAG sensors.  I won't be able to assemble
them until I get a soldering station unpacked. (My email and other addresses
will change soon.)

I hope to get my T238+ up and running out in the desert in a fairly remote
location.  I will probably have a few questions once I get moved there in
the coming weeks.

I found a great book, too!   "Weather Toys" by Tim Bitson.
--
Brian --> http://members.cox.net/k7on/