[wxsig] Trvia comment on 5 dollars a month computer operating cost.

Gary R. Schenaman garysch at radiks.net
Sun Jan 14 04:19:17 UTC 2007

Cost is worth it.  I have been running my 1 wire/beals system for nearly 7 years 24/7. I have gone thru 1 Power supply and finally my old desk top gave out.  I received an older system, but faster processor speed as a gift.  I do not run the monitor unless I am using the system.  If we want to get to the nitty gritty about it.  That is 3 packs of name brand smokes or a 12 pack of your favorite cold ones.   In the last year I have added RR so I can see what the weather is around the world, instead of using dial up.  This is something that I enjoy sharing with the rest of you, so to me it is well worth the cost.  G Man KB0VMZ Lincoln, Ne.