[wxsig] Usage of a laCrosse 3610 with a TNC

John E. jje642001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 20:41:46 UTC 2007

Has anyone had success in configuring a LaCrosse 3610 weather station to work with a TNC?  I have heard the weather station has a "non-standard" protocol on the RS-232 port.

  Also, with any vendor's weather station, can I simply connect the RS-232 output of the weather station to the RS-232 port on the TNC?  Or do I need an intermediate PC between the two devices?

  TNX
  John