[wxsig] Connecting T238+, X1W-1. X1W-2 and AAG

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Sun Jul 8 23:17:17 UTC 2007

I have started a page to document these confusing matters.

It's at http://www.tapr.org/kits_t238wiring.html

Any suggests as to content or corrections will be greatly appreciated.

Interestingly, I dug out the limited documentation provided with the
original weather station and rain gauge and they don't document the pin
assignments at all.  They only show "1-Wire Net" and ground connections.

They make reference to a coiled test cable included with the kit ... I
don't remember it being a coiled cord, but the original has slipped off
into a storage box somewhere along with the DS9097U-009 COM port adapter.

Anyhow I think this implies that the original connections were reverse
engineered.  Where the idea of providing power and on what pins came from

John, W9DDD