[wxsig] wind sensor prob

John Yost k3yjp at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 02:17:52 UTC 2007

Even more good news.  I found a "digi" close to me and
used it as repeater1 and now I'm starting to see a few
entries on findu, not all that were sent but at least
some are there!  Now I'm gonna have to learn more
about APRS...does the learning ever end?? I hope
not:-)

john

http://datasheets.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/DS1990A-F3-DS1990A-F5.pdf.

> > Good luck on the modem.  The tricky part for that
> is
> > getting the audio
> > levels and keying for your radio.  Other than
> > general guidelines, I don't
> > offer much advice in the manuals.  If you do run
> > into problems post here as
> > there are quite a few folk who have gone through
> it
> > before.
> >
> > I totally understand the frustration!  Having
> built
> > my stations quite a
> > while ago, it has been a while since I've gone
> > through the hardware
> > gyrations, but am going through a new project
> right
> > now where I've made some
> > inintended smoke!  It is probably going to take at
> > least 2-3 weeks to get
> > "basic life" out of it.  Patience isn't my strong
> > point.
> >
> > will

=== message truncated ===