[wxsig] wind sensor prob

John Bennett jabennett at insightbb.com
Thu Mar 1 03:13:16 UTC 2007

Rich,

That's why I finally decided in the rev2 board to hard-wire the power to
the sensors rather than offer the flea-power jumper option. Error rates
drop dramatically - not to mention the speed since the retries are
almost completely eliminated (can only speak for my 1-wire code in the
wxn server - I would imagine the same would hold true for the T-238
firmware).

I removed the temp sensor in the anemomemter assembly to avoid the
confusion on which sensor is which if you have to re-config for whatever
reason. Usually the give-away as to which is which are the high temp
readings that you usually get from the anemometer sensor.

John