[wxsig] Sensors -- opinions please?

Paul Beckmann-wa0rse wa0rse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 01:07:57 UTC 2007

Hello!

I am new to the group and am currently building up my T238+. I have no
sensors and would like some input from the group. I'm planning on
setting up the system as a portable weather station for ARES use. So,
it will all go into a plastic box and will have to be unpacked and set
up on site. I have a mast and tripod to use to get any instruments up
above ground effect if necessary.

So, there are wind vel and direction and temperature in the "standard"
kit, there are humidity sensors, rain gauges, etc.

Let me know, if you will, what a good combination might be for portable use.

73
--Paul, wa0rse
AEC, OES
Dakota Cty, MN