[wxsig] Newbie question

Jim Gurley jimg at cavenet.com
Fri Mar 2 05:14:29 UTC 2007

Thanks!  Good pickup! The buoy is one of your typical channel
markers.  Probably 10 feet above the water, must weigh a few
tons.  It's short term stable, but might twist a little - maybe I
need to add a flux gate compass. I think they've gotten pretty
inexpensive, but I'm not sure.

If I'm using an FRS radio (or the HTX202), can't I do the modem work
with the PIC controller and skip the T238+ ?