[wxsig] rain gauge

Rasputin Novgorod priapulus at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 17:37:40 UTC 2007

> Add a rain gauge

I have noticed that places like Walmart frequently sell
weather stations (complete with rain gauge) very cheaply;
indeed, cheaper than we can buy the rain gauge separately.

I wondered about buying on of these weather stations and
robbing the rain gauge for my system. The rest could be
given away as a Xmas present or something...

Anyone have experience with these; compatibility?

/b