[wxsig] Radio Interference Question

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Wed May 16 15:29:49 UTC 2007

I don't have a system running right now, so I couldn't check this from
Will who is where he can't post to the list right now.

"Good point on the WX monitor mode.  It is not a special mode, it is just
when you select the main menu option to start seeing live weather data.
The first packet I send is a I packet that lists the software revision
number instead of WX data.  I only do it once right when you start up,
but is really handy for when folk are having issues and I can go back
into the findu archives and see what they sent."

I think you can go in and out of this mode and trigger a packet each time,
but I'm not sure, since  I have no way to test here.

John, W9DDD