[wxsig] Radio Interference Question

William Beals will at beals5.com
Sun May 20 02:28:17 UTC 2007

Leon (and all):

For starters, thanks to Mark, John, and w0nx for helping out.  I was on a week-long business trip and while I could read emails, could not post to wxsig through my home email account.

Leon, tough call, I'd go for neat and tidy, but that is me.  A spring loaded solder-sucker is a great way to clean out holes if you have practiced with it enough.