[wxsig] TAPR X1W-2 kit

John Bennett jabennett at insightbb.com
Wed Oct 24 23:38:45 UTC 2007

The X1W-1 will monitor barometric pressure.

The rain gauge can be any type that provides momentary contact closure
for each 0.01" of rain. You can order these from a variety of sources. I
personally prefer Rainwise since they have a lifetime no-questions-asked
replacement policy (at least they did the last time I ordered one).

I didn't realize we had sold all the X1W-2s.

73, John
n4xi