[wxsig] Hobby Boards Barometer

Dave Barton dbarton at nettally.com
Thu Apr 10 11:21:29 UTC 2008

More information on this issue.  This web site,
http://www.wxqa.com/callsminmax/index_callsminmax.html, has logs of
T238+ weather stations.  I've only checked a handful of T238+ stations,
but I have found a couple of stations which seem to to have the same
issue as mine, N5KUK and K3YJP-4.

There is another station, KA1GEU*, *that has a normal range of first
decimal places.  However, his station is reporting via the Internet, not
radio.

I'll try to find more examples after work today.  Now I wonder if it's
the modem board?

Dave
AI4GF