[wxsig] Array of X1W-4 sensors to detrime direction and distance ?

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 07:11:27 UTC 2008

gerry

Thanks for the info I'm still brain storming but too sleepy for math but there must be a simple solution that is practical.

Thought of one other device from my flying days called a storm scope, it had a long prescient phosphor that would show direction and distance of lightning, that was before the digital days and cheap Doppler radar. It was all analog as far as I know and would keep you and your small plane out of storms. I will check in to it maybe I need a digital storm scope. Also may look into the patents of the TOA Systems people.

stanley