[wxsig] Barometer calibration

John Yost k3yjp at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 02:42:42 UTC 2008

Well, the barometer calibration is not a problem at
the moment.  There is still something a miss, as it
still wants to be 1040mb when it should be 1020mb.
Yes I screwed up the cal procedure more than you can
believe, but the last two times I believe I followed
it properly.

Bigger problem now is the T238+ is dead.  The last
time I connected the X1W-1 I also connected the X1W-2,
which had been previously tested and working, the T238
lcd backlight is all I get.  Voltages are ok.

Have I fried the processor chip?

john
K3YJP