[wxsig] Barometer calibration

John Bennett jabennett at insightbb.com
Fri Jan 11 03:15:04 UTC 2008

Was it working at one time? If not, then I would suspect you've fallen
into the AAG 'Version 3.0' trap. It has to do with AAG swapping Vcc and
ground around. When you connect the original wiring (which the T-238 and
T-238+ only support) to a 'Version 3.0' everything will die. The
backlight on the display is powered independently of the rest. Check Vcc
on your board and see if it is in the range of 4.75 - 5.25 volts. If it
is near zero, that's probably the cause. This issue has come up repeated
times on this mailing list. There should be something in the archives on
this.

73, John
n4xi