[wxsig] data string format

Leon Bruner leon at ljjf.net
Sat Jan 12 12:13:07 UTC 2008

Dave,

One of the problems I had with my T238+ was that the audio output from
the modem was not high enough for my radio.  With a lot of help from the
members of this forum I was able to run down the problem and implement a
fix.  It involved changing a resistor and capacitor as described in the
following page:
http://lists.tapr.org/pipermail/wxsig/2007-May/000557.html.  Once these
changes were made I was able to get a solid audio output that worked
with my radio.

Hope this helps,

Leon
NT8B