[wxsig] DS 1994L real time clock

charlie cemick at valkyrie.net
Thu Jan 24 17:14:07 UTC 2008

I have had trouble getting a DS1994L from I Button, they state that it is
(End Of Life) being phased out.  Still have a request in to get one at this
time. They suggest a DS1904L-F5# and it looks very much the same to me.

 Looking at the timelog.asm is it just a matter of defining the DS1904L-F5#
?   I am way over my head trying to understand the programming.

 Any suggestions on how to proceed would be appreciated just in case I
Button nixes a DS1994L again.

Charlie