[wxsig] APRS Weather Station and Digi Question

Dave 6088 at cox.net
Fri Jan 25 03:51:35 UTC 2008

Greetings,

We operate an APRS weather station in Campo, Ca and we believe we have it setup as a DIGI too, but we get few to none repeated aprs transmissions.  Is there something that would keep one station from being both a weather station and a digi?

We are using a Kantronics KPC 3+, at TAPR T-238+ Modem 2, N4XI XI W2-2 and eventually the X1W-1 once it gets built.

We would also like to get a good rain guage the one we have is horrible, anyone have one of the Dallas ones laying around they would part with?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave
KD6KHL