[wxsig] DS 1994L real time clock

Dave Barton dbarton at nettally.com
Fri Jan 25 03:53:44 UTC 2008

Charlie, I copied your part number instead of looking at my I Button for the
correct part number and perhaps you typed it wrong and I copied your
mistake?  I have the DS1994L+F5, according to the part number on the
I-Button.  I have it snapped in a DS1402D-DR8+ Blue Dot to RJ11 cable
assembly.  The RJ11 plug goes into a three-way phone line splitter from the
hardware store.

I programmed the UTC time into the IButton and when I power cycle the T238+,
it gets the time from the I-Button.

I think that the new part number is just the RoHS-compliant version.

Dave
AI4GF