[wxsig] APRS Weather Station and Digi Question

Mike Barelli w0maf barelmic at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 03:42:50 UTC 2008

Hello Dave
You might try sending an email to
kcshorty at gmail.com  Brian  kc0bs.  He might want your old one. He is with KCAPRS.
See if he can help you.
Mike w0maf

 Dave <6088 at cox.net> wrote: Anyone know where I can pick up a 9.1 Eprom for the Kantronics KPC 3+?

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: " Dave" <6088 at cox.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 7:51 PM
Subject: [wxsig] APRS Weather Station and Digi Question

Greetings,

We operate an APRS weather station in Campo, Ca and we believe we have it
setup as a DIGI too, but we get few to none repeated aprs transmissions.  Is
there something that would keep one station from being both a weather
station and a digi?

We are using a Kantronics KPC 3+, at TAPR T-238+ Modem 2, N4XI XI W2-2 and
eventually the X1W-1 once it gets built.

We would also like to get a good rain guage the one we have is horrible,
anyone have one of the Dallas ones laying around they would part with?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave
KD6KHL

9:58 AM