[wxsig] Crashing and random characters

Guy Story KC5GOI kc5goi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 19:24:26 UTC 2008

With the back light pin removed, I got several days of run time.  It
froze on Wednesday when I was at work.  I am testing a theory right
now.  I still have a couple of the original release systems including my
personal one.  Since the same processor chip was used I swapped the
processor from the T238+ with an older one.  I turned the voltage down
to 12.8 on the power supply and am running it stand alone now.  If it
stays stable then there is a problem with the T238+ kit a club member
assembled.  If it crashes, I am going to return to the plus board and
start removing sensors one at a time. I will let everyone know what I
find when the freezing stops.

Guy