[wxsig] Crashing and random characters

Guy Story KC5GOI kc5goi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 02:43:45 UTC 2008

Hello everyone, I have been running an original t238 for the Denton
County ARC until recently.  I have a T238+ that I am wanting to place in
service at the W5NGU-3 digi site to replace the T238 we currently have.
I have the AAG wind instrument, baro, humidity and a Dallas
Semiconductor rain gauge.  I have upgraded to 1.15.8 firmware on the
T238+.  I did this to replace the 1.15.4 that was on it originally.  It
was having the same issue.  After a few hours the heartbeat indicator
stops and the display places question marks and left pointing arrows on
the bulk of the screen.  Has anyone seen this?  As of tonight I am
unable to search the SIG archives (I understand that TAPR had hardware
issues recently).

Thanks and 73

Guy Story KC5GOI