[wxsig] Using T238+ with Peet Bros Ultimeter 2000

William Beals will at beals5.com
Wed Mar 5 04:29:22 UTC 2008

Michael:

Uh, I am not sure you can do what you are wanting to do.

The T238+ is intended to be a stand-alone weather station, getting its data
directly from sensors and then sending that out as audio tones to a radio.
It is not set up to accept data from other weather stations.  It does have a
"Peet mode" that sends data out the UART in a format compatible with Peet
weather stations, It is only an output though.

Sorry to be bearer of bad news.  Is there some information somewhere that
implied the T238+ accepts data from other weather stations?