[wxsig] Using T238+ with Peet Bros Ultimeter 2000

Michael Dzado m.dzado at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 5 13:31:56 UTC 2008

Hi Mark

Thanks for you quick reply.  I have purchased a RJ11 6 wire cable and have a
RJ11 to DB9 adapter on order from Newark.  The cable was $10 from Radio
Shack and the adapters are $3.68.  So, I saved a few bucks.  I will give
your suggestion a try.  Also, I will try to get some information from Peet
Bros directly.  If this doesn't work, my backup plan is to run the 2000 into
a PC and upgrade my Dallas set to run with the T238+ and APRS.

I purchased both units at the Dayton Hamfest, last year and both vendors
mentioned they would work together.  I didn't see an explicit example and
got concerned.

Thanks for you help.  I will let you know what I learn when I get my cable.

Best regards
Michael