[wxsig] Using T238+ with Peet Bros Ultimeter 2000

Michael Dzado m.dzado at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 5 13:24:47 UTC 2008

Hi Will

Thanks for the quick reply.  I purchased both the Ultimeter 2000 and T238+
at last year's hamfest.  Both vendors mentioned I could do this, but its not
obvious from the documentation that I can.  And, waiting 10 months to try it
is stretching my recollection of what I can do with it.  I was hoping that I
wasn't the first to try it.  I still have a few suggestions to try.  If that
doesn't work, I can just run the 2000 into a PC for logging and upgrade my
Dallas station for use with the T238 and APRS.

Thanks

Michael