[wxsig] Using T238+ with LaCrosse Technology Wx Station

William Beals will at beals5.com
Thu Mar 6 03:54:18 UTC 2008

Gerry:

I hadn't heard about APRS lacking resolution before.  I know for the T238 we
have had long debates over accuracy, but it has almost exclusively
surrounded the sensors, not APRS.  What do you feel is lacking?

There are a few things that would be nice to extend within the weather
formats for APRS.  One of them several folk have asked for is extensions to
allow broadcasting lightning hits.

I tried plunking "SGC SWE/SOS" into Google and didn't get any hits that made
sense.