[wxsig] Problems with a new TAPR T238+ with AAG V3

Joshua Hatcher thatcherca at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 17 00:19:11 UTC 2008

I have recently purchased a T238+ weather station and
I have completed its construction. I began the test
phase, and all went well up to connecting the V3
1-Wire® Weather Instrument for the first time. The
startup goes well until the line "Rain Gauge missing!
Will ignore sensor", at this point the program
freezes. Any suggestions where to go from here. The SW
is version 1.15.0R (as seen on the "Display Current
Data" menu screen. The sticker on the microcontroller
reads 1.15.3R (or later)I am wondering if this could
be an issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Josh