[wxsig] Problems with a new TAPR T238+ with AAG V3

Mark Patton k0yg at msn.com
Mon Mar 17 00:34:52 UTC 2008

Josh,

I would upgrade to the latest software.  I seem to recall having some
problems like this with the software that was loaded with the kit.  The
latest version is 1.15.7 so you are several revisions out of date.  The
latest software can be found at: http://www.beals5.com/wx look for
"latest downloads" on the menu on the left.

Good luck!  Hope this solves your problem

Mark