[wxsig] T238(+) 1.16.1 Firmware release

ScooterMan sct599 at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 22:38:09 UTC 2009

Hi Will:

Could you provide some detail concerning the new "special WIDEn-n features"?

Have you ever considered allowing for the user to enter their altitude for
transmission in the APRS packet? Altitude is very interesting information
when observing weather data.

Thanks for the firmware work concerning the new AAG weather head.

73,
Scott - N0LNE