[wxsig] Humidity Sensor

Rui MR Pinto ct2jko at ct2jko.com
Sat Apr 18 17:48:11 UTC 2009

Hi, Rich!

I've assembled my T238 one month ago and bought that 50 dollar humidity
sensor from AAG, which seems identical to the TAPR kit (look at the
schematics). But I can't read the humidity with it. The station doesn't
recognize the sensor, I don't know why. I tested the sensor with a usb
adapter and proper software and it is ok.
I've asked for some help from Will, the "weather station master" here on the
list but he couldn't help me. Maybe he has new ideas! These would be useful
to me too as I can't do anything with the station right now...

Good luck,

Rui MR Pinto
CT2JKO
http://www.ct2jko.com