[wxsig] Problem with modem2 tx

Mark Patton k0yg at msn.com
Tue Apr 28 21:54:42 UTC 2009

It's been a couple of years but I seem to recall having a similar
problem.  The problem was that the audio level was too low going into
the radio.  I remember changing out the serial resistor labeled R101 in
the schematic for something smaller than a 10K.   I'm traveling this
week so I don't have access to may marked-up schematics until later this
week to tell you exactly what I did.

You might try searching the forum archive for "low audio" or something
similar.  I recall that I wrote up my findings on the forum.

Mark