[wxsig] Fwd: [opentracker] Weather station update - 1 - Wire possibility

Rich Beckwith rjbeckwith at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:11:23 UTC 2009

I think he is in the very early stages at this point, but the project sounds
very promising.

He was asking for features we would like to see in a post.  I wrote that I
thought that it would be cool to provide a 1-wire interface that perhaps the
T-238 could use.  A Dallas 1-wire emulation mode would be pretty cool, and
give T-238 users another option for a weather station.  The source code for
the Argent stuff is usually open source, so I imagine an emulator could be
written if a person were so motivated.

Have to wait and see...

Rich