[wxsig] T238+ Sensor Setup

Rui MR Pinto ct2jko at ct2jko.com
Sat Feb 28 14:31:43 UTC 2009

Hello!

I've bought T238+ kit from TAPR and assembled it yesterday.
I also have a humidity sensor (by AAG), similar to the one included in the TEMP/RH kit also available from TAPR (schematics are similar and the chip is DS2438).
The station is running ok, but the problem is setting up the RH sensor.

I enter the MENU, the SENSOR SETUP, there is no error. I press menu till HUMIDITY SENSOR shows up, then SELECT and then DOWN (to say I just want the RH reading from that sensor and not the temperature). Then I press menu again to get out of the setup. "Display current data" shows up. But when I press select, it says no ID's have been programmed, to run setup.
Is there any problem with this procedure?
Am I doing anything wrong???
I also tried to update from 1.15.4 to 1.15.8. Nothing changed!

Please someone gimme a hand!

Rui MR Pinto
CT2JKO
http://www.ct2jko.com