[wxsig] questions

William Beals will at beals5.com
Sun Mar 1 04:11:23 UTC 2009

Not sure what you mean by the mother board?  Dallas only made sensors, they
assumed that you would be running the weather station on a PC using one of
their RS-232 to 1-wire adapters.  What we did with the T238 was to build a
stand-alone board to get data from those sensors instead of a PC.

Schematics for most boards are available, so with a bit more detail, we can
point you in the right direction.