[wxsig] T238+ Sensor Setup

William Beals will at beals5.com
Sun Mar 1 16:50:49 UTC 2009

Rui:

I have had a lot of people confirm that AAG sensor is not compatible with
the T238s.

The ones that work are (sorta sounds like advertizing!) are from TAPR!  The
original design was a Bray/Jennings design and quite a few folk have
continued that architecture.  Main initial thing to look for is if the BP
sensor is based on the DS2438 1-wire chip.